225 Liberty Street
Rule Breaking Baking
Baking is a science—except when we don’t play by the rules.
Chef Melanie Underwood’s mouthwatering class proves that the old-fashioned baking methods of baking can still work, and they don’t require measuring much.
You’ll prove that as you make:
- Rhubarb Fruit Crisp with Sorbet;
- Cherry Fool;
- Plum Galette with Maple Crème Fraiche;
- Cinnamon Bread Pudding with a Warm Butter Sauce;
- Espresso Crème Brulee;
- Yogurt Passion Fruit Parfait; and
- No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake.